This course intends to provide participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively respond to emergency situations by sustaining/restoring breathing and circulation to an adult, child or infant, and providing First Aid.
- Be at least 14 years of age or older; and
- Have at least a year 8 level of numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
Upon enrolment, participants will be provided an online login to complete theory assessment. Practical assessment will then be assessed at a one (1) day face-to face classroom session.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- AHCWHS201 Participate in work health and safety processes
Participants will be required to successfully complete a series of assessment tasks which may include an online exam, practical demonstration / observation, case studies and group activities.
HOW TO ENROL
Group bookings only, please call CSTC on 07 3373 8888 for a quote.
Download the Student Handbook and access information on:
- Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer
- Fees and Charges
- Payment terms and conditions (including refunds)
- Complaints and appeals process
- Student Support
Safe Work Australia First Aid in the Workplace (Code of Practice) states ‘Refresher training in CPR should be undertaken annually and first aid qualifications should be renewed every three years’. Please contact us to re-enrol for future courses to ensure that your accreditation remains current.