CSTC recognise there are many workers who have the required skills for their trade, but do not have a formal qualification.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is the formal acknowledgement of the skills, abilities and knowledge that applicants might have obtained as result of their work and life experience/s, previous training and/or formal education.
The contracted Registered Training Organisations will receive a CSQ funding contribution on behalf of eligible participants at the fixed rate of $1,000 per qualification per participant for the skills assessment component of the program.
Contracted Registered Training Organisations delivering the gap training component of this program will receive a CSQ funding contribution on behalf of eligible participants at a rate of $9 per nominal hour of duration, up to a maximum of eight (8) competencies or 500 nominal hours, whichever comes first, to successfully complete the qualification.
Qualifications CSTC offers RPL in:
- CPC30311 – Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC30511 – Certificate III in Dogging
- CPC30711 – Certificate III in Rigging
- CPC30911 – Certificate III in Scaffolding
- CPC31511 – Certificate III in Formwork/Falsework
- CPC30211 – Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC31111 – Certificate III in Steelfixing
How do you know if you are eligible for RPL?
- Over the age of 21;
- Minimum 4 years experience in the chosen trade.
How to apply?
Please Contact CSTC for an application kit.