This qualification is designed to meet the needs of contract administrators working in small to medium-sized enterprises.
Occupational titles may include:
- Contract administrator
The qualification has core unit of competency requirements that cover common skills for the construction industry.
There are no entry requirements for this course. It is recommended that participants:
- Hold a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the general construction industry
- Are employed within the building and construction industry
The course duration is twelve (12) months. The qualification is delivered via an external learning program, using individual activities and work based assignments to reinforce the development of underpinning knowledge. Alternatively, Recognition of Prior learning option is available for experienced candidates.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
Total number of units = Fifteen (15)
- Nine (9) core units
- Six (6) elective units
- Two of the six elective units may be selected from a Certificate IV qualification in another endorsed Training Package or within CPC08 training package, ensuring the industry context of the qualification is maintained
- One of the six elective units may be selected from either Certificate III or Diploma level
- BSBOHS201A Participate in OHS processe
- CPCCBC4003A Select and prepare a construction contract
- CPCCBC4006B Select, procure and store construction materials for low rise projects
- CPCCBC4012B Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCBC4016A Administer a construction contract
- CPCCBC4026A Arrange building applications and approvals
- CPCCBC4029B Apply construction information to the sales process
- CPCCBC4031A Process client requirements
- CPCCBC4032A Apply contract law to sales processes
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- CPCCBC4004A Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4005A Produce labour and material schedules for ordering
- CPCCBC4007A Plan building or construction work
- CPCCBC4009B Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4014A Prepare simple building sketches and drawings
Participants will be required to successfully complete a series of assessment tasks which may include a written exam, practical demonstration / observation, case studies, assignments and group activities.
FEE FOR SERVICE
|Service||Fee for Service Price|
|Recognition of Prior Learning||$3,850.00|
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should contact our friendly team on 07 3373 8888.