This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills in areas such as customer service, developing business documentation and continuous improvement systems. During the qualification the student will learn how to improve efficiency in daily business operations and enhance understanding of business regulations.
- Have a year 9 level of literacy and numeracy; be at least 15 years of age
Self-paced over 12 months. Course materials, assessment guidelines and activities will be delivered in a distance learning format. Written assessments will be submitted electronically.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
The following information provides the packaging rules for this qualification, followed by the list of relevant units of competency.
Successful completion of thirteen (13) units of competency made up of: 2 core unit and 11 elective units of which:
- 7 of the elective units must be selected from the Group A units listed below
- 4 elective units may be selected from the Group A or Group B elective units listed below, or any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at the same qualification level
- If not listed below, 2 of the electives units may be selected from a Certificate II or Certificate IV qualification
Electives must be relevant to the work outcome, local industry requirements and the qualification level.
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaintsBSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBITU301 Create and use databases
- BSBITU305 Conduct online transactions
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
Participants will be required to successfully complete a series of assessment tasks which will include a folio, written activities, observation / practical demonstration, simulated activities, case studies and role plays.
FEE FOR SERVICE
|Service||Fee for Service|
|Recognition of Prior Learning||$1,050.00|
|Full course (Online)||$1,150.00|
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should contact our friendly team on 07 3373 8888.