This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Have a year 9 level of literacy and numeracy; be at least 15 years of age.
Self-paced over 12 months. Course materials, assessment guidelines and activities will be delivered in a distance learning format. Written assessments will be submitted electronically.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
The following information provides the packaging rules for this qualification, followed by the list of relevant units of competency.
Successful completion of twelve (12) units of competency made up of:
1 core unit and
11 elective units of which:
- 7 of the elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below
- 4 elective units may be selected from the elective units listed below, from this Training Package or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at the same qualification level
- If not listed below, 1 elective unit may be selected from a Certificate II qualification and 2 elective units may be taken from a Certificate IV qualification Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBITU301 Create and use databases
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU305 Conduct online transactions
- BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
Participants will be required to successfully complete a series of assessment tasks which will include a folio, written activities, observation / practical demonstration, simulated activities, case studies and role plays.
FEE FOR SERVICE
|Service||Fee for Service|
|Recognition of Prior Learning||$1,050.00|
|Full course (Online)||$1,150.00|
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should contact our friendly team on 07 3373 8888.